Councilwoman Vicki Kimmins (Republican - Second Ward)
- First elected in 2005 and reelected, present term expires on Dec. 31, 2013.
- Vice Chairwoman of the Public Works Committee and member of the Code Review and Town Property Committee.
- Liaison to the Historic Preservation Commission and the Communications Advisory Board.
- Was active on issues surrounding the proposed cell tower at the Cranford Swim Club and the intermediate school redistricting in the Washington School neighborhood.
- Lifelong Westfield resident, she works in retail and as a substitute teacher.