Councilwoman Joann Neylan (Republican - Second Ward)
- First elected in 2003 and reelected in 2007, present term expires Dec. 31, 2011.
- Chairman of the Public Safety, Transportation and Parking Committee and members of the Finance Policy Committee.
- Serves as the alternate acting mayor.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Westfield Public Library.
- Liaison to the Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce and Municipal Alliance/PANDA.
- A non-practicing attorney, earlier in her career she was an assistant district attorney in Brooklyn.