Tinga Taqueria is a kid-friendly restaurant where a family of four can eat for less than $30. The Westfield location, one of three in the area, has a narrow dining room that is decorated with authentic Mexican paintings and memorabilia. A Mexican brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays starting at 11am, and on Wednesday nights, the restaurant hosts a balloon artist to entertain the kids.
- Hours: Mon, 11:30am - 9pm; Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: BYOB-only, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun