Tamaques Park is the town's largest at 106 acres. The park includes 18 picnic acres, two basketball courts, eight tennis courts, two play areas, a pond, six shuffleboard courts, six playing fields, ice skating, a jogging oval, grills and wooded trails.
The park can be accessed from a trail on Willow Grove Road. The park is also the setting for a variety of large scale activities and is the home meet setting for the Westfield High School cross country team.
There is a Blue Star Memorial Garden in the park that is tended to by the Garden Club of Westfield.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The main park is handicapped accessible, the trails are not.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Permits are needed for picnic areas, and can be obtained at the Recreation Department office in the Municipal Building at 425 E. Broad Street.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, See-saw, Shuffleboard, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Trail types: Hiking, Mountain biking, Paved
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts, Bicycle track, Running track, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Picnic areas
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Teams: Westfield High School Boys and Girls Cross Country, Westfield High School Girls Tennis and Westfield High School Boys Tennis