A one-and-a-half acre neighborhood park behind Firehouse II on Central Avenue, Sycamore Park features a soccer field and playground. The park can be reached from both Central Avenue and Sycamore Street. There is a small parking lot behind Firehouse II that is next to the park and there is street parking along Sycamore Street.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The ground is level.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Playgrounds
- Permit requirements: Permits are needed for soccer field usage for games. Permits can be obtained from the Recreation Department office at 425 E. Broad Street in the Municipal Building.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches