The origins of the parish dates back to 1728 when dozens of settlers in the area founded the church. The current church was built during the early part of the Civil War and dedicated in 1862.
The church offers weekly services and several congregational ministires and programs.
- Hours: Worship in the chapel: Sun, 8am. Worship in the sanctuary: Sun, 10am. Adult Education: Sun, 9am, 11am. Sunday school: Sun, 9am.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and elevator access to all floors.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 1500
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs