Limani Seafood Grill is a Greek restaurant with two dining rooms; one is a smaller room in the front of the restaurant, and the other is a larger rear dining area. While the atmosphere is generally subdued on weeknights, the restaurant can be crowded with large parties on weekends. Parking is in a paid lot, but the restaurant provides parking tokens.
- Fax: 908-233-0018
- Hours: Mon - Thu, noon - 9pm; Fri, Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Greek, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Chilled Shellfish Chateau: a variety of items from the seafood raw bar including lobster, oyster, crab, clams and more
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties