Houlihan/Sid Fay Fields
Located on the south side of town on Rahway Avenue, Houlihan/Sid Fay Fields is comprised of four acres of soccer and all-purpose fields for active recreational use.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The ground is level.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields
- Permit requirements: Permits are needed for use of the playing fields. Permits can be obtained at the Recreation Department office at 425 E. Broad Street in the Municipal Building on weekdays from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Facilities: Football/soccer/lacrosse fields
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking