Gumbert Park is an 8.3-acre park just off of North Avenue on the Garwood border. The park has four basketball courts, three baseball fields, a jogging path and a play area for kids. The park is split on both sides of S. Chestnut Street with the basketball courts, playground and some playing fields on one side and other playing fields on the other. There is a parking lot on 4th Street and another on Chestnut adjacent to the Mews complex in Garwood.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The ground is level.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Permits are needed for field usage. Permits can be obtained from the Recreation Department office at 425 E. Broad Street in the Municipal Building.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Food/drink
- Restrictions: No alcohol