Built in the 1920s, the Digiplex Rialto Theater in downtown Westfield has stood as a cinematic monument for generations. They have six screens and play blockbuster 3D and 2D films.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6:30pm - 10pm; Fri, 4pm - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Ticket information: Adults: $10; Children: $8; Seniors: $8.50
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Number of screens: 6
- Size of screens: Large, Medium, Small
- Stadium seating: Yes
- Reclining seats: Yes