Opened in 1982, this family owned and operated Italian restaurant offers favorites like pasta, ravioli, pizza, calzones and stromboli. It also offers hot subs, hot dogs and foccacia sandwiches as well as chicken, veal and seafood entrees.
The large dining room is decorated in marble and brick, with a large mirror running the length of the space. A friendly staff is on hand, and chefs try to meet specific dietary needs if requested by customers.
- Fax: 908.928.0017
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Daily specials
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Alberto
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun
- Dress code: Casual