Opened in 2006 by brothers Christopher and Timothy Boyle, this wine bar and bistro serves a full lunch and dinner menu, and offers live jazz music nearly every night of the week. Wood paneled walls and glass windows separate the dining room from the cozy fireplace room.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Sat, 11:30am - 3:30pm; Sun, Mon, closed. Dinner: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 8:30pm; Mon, closed. Bar: Tue - Thu, Sun, open until midnight; Fri, Sat, open until 1am; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: An eclectic menu for all tastes
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Pizza
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Christopher D. Boyle
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Neat casual