Photo caption: Principal Peter Renwick (far left) (first row l-r) Ben Isenberg, Shea Fitzpatrick, Mark Gillespie, David Gruskin, Lucia Liu. Nicholas Mennora and Jill Rosenfeld. (second row l-r): Alexa Derman, Philip Edwards, Rachel Fan, Edwin Gee, Kristin Hauge and Clare Lee. (third row, l-r): Jason Liu, Griffin Mooney, Matthew, Thomas Pyle, Andrew Stockwell, Samuel Sokolin, Dara Tucker and Fraser Weist. Not pictured is Alexandra Mossawir.
Students from Westfield High School achieved 28 perfect scores on the SAT and ACT standardized tests, the school reported.
The following students achieved perfect scores in the categories below:
- Ben Isenberg – Molecular Biology
- Shea Fitzpatrick – Writing
- Mark Gillespie – US History and Chemistry
- David Gruskin – US History & Reading
- Lucia Liu – Molecular Biology, Math & Writing
- Nicholas Mennora – Math 2
- Jill Rosenfeld – US History
- Alexa Derman – Writing
- Philip Edwards – Math 2
- Rachel Fan – Math 2 and Math
- Edwin Gee – Math 2
- Kristin Hauge – Chemistry
- Clare Lee – Math 2
- Jason Liu – Math 2
- Griffin Mooney – Math 2
- Matthew Nuzzo - Math 2
- Thomas Pyle – Math 2
- Andrew Stockwell – Math 2
- Samuel Sokolin – Math 2
- Dara Tucker – Math 2
- Fraser Weist – ACT (English, mathematics, reading and science composite score)
- Alexandra Mossawir – Reading and Writing (SAT)
Principal of Westfield High School, Peter Renwick,
commended the students for their outstanding achievement.
“It speaks volumes about your abilities and your commitment to education,” he said.
The list will be posted on the Westfield High School’s page on the district’s website.