Some people are easy to shop for because they have well defined interests. There’s always someone on your list that you just can’t think of what to get them for Christmas. If they have a Facebook profile, you can use that to get some ideas as to what to get them. As suggested here, you can view stores they recently checked in at or the songs they play on Spotify to get some ideas.
Here’s some ideas for the difficult person on your list
1. Gift cards - While some people think this is impersonal, isn’t it the thought that counts? Gift cards were designed for those that are difficult to shop for.
2. Experience gifts - Groupon always has great deals on wine tasting classes or luxury car drives.
3. Spa certificates - Everyone works too hard and just needs quiet time to relax
4. Time - We’re all running around doing different things that we barely take the time out to just appreciate one another’s presence. We won’t be around forever so we should enjoy our time while we’re here.
5. Favors - Offer to do something they don’t like to do like take out the trash for a week or walk the dog.
6. Homemade items - You can find out online how to make almost anything. Google how to make a candle or a sweater.
7. Lessons - Maybe they’re not tech savvy, you can give them a lesson on how to text on their smartphone or how to use the new Windows 8
8. Money - When all else fails, everyone is always happy to get cold hard cash.
Any other ideas?
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something