AMERICAN RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE Sponsored by: The Presbyterian Church in Westfield.
Appointments are preferred and can be made by clicking here:
Think about it...
- Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood!
- More than 1 million new people are diagnosed with cancer each year. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 units of blood!
- A healthy donor may donate blood every 56 days!
- Approximately 60% of the U.S. population is eligible to give blood - only 5% do in a given year!
- Blood cannot be manufactured - it can only come from generous donors
about eligibility please call the American Red Cross donor health line at 1-866-236-3276