Winter Writing Workshops for Children & Adults
Classes in South Orange, Maplewood & Summit
December 3 - February 9
New Workshops for Winter:
with Lisa Romeo on Monday nights in Summit - Develop short and long forms of personal essay, memoir, literary journalism, travel, flash nonfiction, or other nonfiction narratives.
with Allie Dvorin - now on Monday nights in South Orange - Learn structure, story beats, genres, the highs and lows of Hollywood and much more.
Where Do I Begin?
with Jenn Walkup on Tuesday mornings in Maplewood and with Donna Baier-Stein on Monday nights in Summit - Release the writer within and develop those stories you always wanted to write.
Plus all our regular workshops:
- Storytellers Circle (K-2nd grade)
- Story Magic (3rd-5th grade)
- BeTween the Lines (5th-6th grade)
- For Boys Only! (3rd-5th grade)
- Out of this World! (4th-6th grade)
- Video OverLoad (middle/high school)
- Teen Writers Circle
- The Young Storymakers (by invitation only)
- Adult Writers Circle
- Beginning Your Novel
- Children's Picture Books
- Continuing Your Novel 1
- Continuing Your Novel 2
- Creative Nonfiction - NEW!
- Screenwriting - NEW DAY!
- Short Story Writing
- Where Do I Begin? - NEW!
- Writing Your Life (Memoir Writing)
- Writing & Selling Your Memoir