We are searching for talented individuals interested in fashion, merchandising and visual presentation to join our cutting edge Sporting Goods Company as full-time sales associates at our Westfield location in New Jersey. City Sports has a proven track record of sales associates who have later become leaders in various roles within the company including current store visual managers and corporate merchandisers at the Boston HQ. Our sales associates are enthusiastic, thrive in a fast paced retail environment, welcome challenges, take initiative, and are passionate about the products and services we provide. The sales associate is responsible for building customer relations through communication and interaction. A City Sports sales associate fosters the store environment based on brand philosophies and strategies to deliver the best possible customer experience.
· Deliver the best possible customer experience by assisting customers, providing product knowledge, accurately processing transactions and maintaining the shopping environment.
· Constantly assess the visual presentation of the product, assist in merchandising, and monitor sales floor stock.
· Be part of the store team to ensure store tasks are being addressed on time and are completed correctly according to City Sports guidelines and procedures.
· Identify and communicate issues with the management team and assist in resolution.
· Demonstrate superior customer service skills.
· You have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced customer service environment.
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· You are able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Past retail experience is a plus but not required.
· Past experience with retail point of sale systems is also a plus.
Send resumes to: Robert Hagan
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.CITYSPORTS.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT US.
About City Sports
Headquartered in Boston, MA, City Sports is an award-winning, specialty sports retailer. The company was founded in 1983 and now operates 23 retail stores in metropolitan locations in Boston, Rhode Island, New York, Washington D.C., Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Vermont as well as online at citysports.com. City Sports caters to the athletic adult who lives, works or studies in the city. Its product assortment stresses a selection of performance footwear, apparel and equipment, geared towards running, triathlon, fitness, swim, outdoor, and racquet sports. City Sports offers a friendly, upbeat, and casual work environment with other great employee benefits such as a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefits package, and a great discount on merchandise. City Sports is an equal opportunity employer.