U.S. citizens married to a same sex spouse in New Jersey can help their partners obtain green cards.  Our law office is handling many same sex immigration cases.  Call if you are seeking advice on how to get started.  Woog Law Office, LLC, (908) 233-0076. www.wooglaw.com.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »