With all the reveling and merry making you'll be doing New Year's Eve, you may want to know where you can find a cup of coffee or keep the party going.
We're just getting this list started. If you know of other places that will be open on Jan. 1., let us know in the comments and we will continue to add to the list!
- Turning Point is open regular hours, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Panera will open at 7 a.m. and close at 9 p.m.
- Westfield Diner, a 24 hour diner, will be open
- Vicky's Diner will open at 8 a.m.
- Bovella's will be open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Starbucks on Central Avenue will be open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Manhattan Bagel will be open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bagel Chateau will open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Xocolatz will open at 5 p.m.
- Rockn' Joe will be closed.
Those looking for a little hair of the dog can find a drink at:
- The Office Bar & Grill will be open from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- The Kilkenny House in Cranford will open at 11:30 a.m.
- Jeffrey's of Westfield will be closed.
- 16 Prospect Wine Bar & Bistro will be closed.
- Publick House in Mountainside will be closed.
Want to take it easy?
- Digiplex Rialto will be open all day with a full slate of movies.