The following is a list of job openings in Westfield:
- Hairstylists wanted: Kennedy's All-American Barber Club is opening soon in NJ and we are hiring - BOTH MEN AND WOMEN STYLISTS!
Currently interviewing for Hair Stylists and/or Master Barber Positions at our Westfield, NJ location.
- Must be a licensed hair stylist and/or Barber in the state of New Jersey
- experience with straight razor shaves a plus
- At least 2-3+ years of experience
- Highly professional atmosphere
- Career advancement potential within Kennedy's Clubs to manger positions
- Highest paid stylists in the industry with high hourly pay plus tips and commision
- yearly raises based on perfomance
- overtime pay
- holidays off
- incentive based pay to grow membership within club
Please email or call 908-233-0360 with your interest. We will then set-up an initial phone interview and then an in-person interview. Paid training will begin in December in preparation for our grand opening if hired.
Part Time and Full Time positions are available.
- Full Time NJ Licensed Physical Therapist:Twin Boro Physical Therapy in Westfield is looking to hire an energetic, motivated therapist with a focus on manual skills. Our Westfield office has become increasingly busier and we need to add a full time therapist to our team. Twin Boro PT is a privately owned out patient physical therapy practice with 19 facilities in NJ. Our average therapist has been with the company for over 11 years. Our methodology is manually based with an emphasis on functional rehabilitation. We are seeking physical therapists who have a passion for the profession and want an opportunity to grow with our team. New grads are always welcome and encouraged to apply! We have a great mentorship program for new grads. A new grad will never be left alone to treat patients in a clinic by themselves.
- Overnight Listening/Hotline Staff: CONTACT We Care is hiring overnight workers to answer calls to our Caring, Crisis and Suicide Prevention Hotlines for a period of three months. Applicant must be able and willing to learn empathetic listening techniques and suicide intervention training. Part-time and/or Full-time. The qualities we seek are fast learning, caring, and responsible. Shifts will occur between 9pm and 7am. Interested parties, please send resume.
- Executive Assistant - Project Coordinator: Looking for immediate hire of an executive assistant/project coordinator. Requirements of position include strong communication skills, skilled at Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, as well as a strong work ethic. Full time position. We are a fast growing health services company that is looking for the right professional to join our team. You will be responsible for assisting the executive team with sales functions, spreadsheet development and delivery on optical shop performance metrics, as well as leading the coordination of advanced planning requirements to launch new optical stores throughout the country. If the above job description suits your skill set and your personality, please forward a resume to Medical Eyeglass Center for consideration. We offer a strong base salary, bonus opportunity as well as health benefits and 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Part Time Driver: Small limo company based in Westfield NJ is looking for a part time/ On-call driver. The applicant must have a clean MVC record. Please send your resume.
- Communications Administrative Assistant: Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce, Reports to: Executive Director, Hours per week: 20, M-F, 10-2
Purpose: Responsible for all electronic GWACC communications, implementation of digital strategy, supporting Executive Director in implementing the GWACC Strategic Plan, and general office duties.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Website Updates
2. Online Payments, and Member Support
3. Social Media updates
4. Electronic Communications
5. Events Implementation
6. General Office Duties
7. Attend Board meetings, for the purpose of taking minutes.
Requirements: Positive attitude, excellent computer skills, openness to learning, comfort in support role, attention to detail.
- Experience Dental Front Desk Person: Come join our fantastic pediatric dental team! We provide our patients with high quality state of the art dental treatment that is performed by board certified pediatric dentists. We are a growing pediatric dental office in Westfield area seeking an experienced, child friendly, full time dental receptionist. Our team is looking for an energetic individual with a dental background who is able to multi task, have excellent time management and communication skills. Must have insurance knowledge and financial experience. Computer knowledge of dental software is essential. Practice Works Software experience a PLUS! No evenings or Saturdays. TOO MANY BENEFITS TO LIST! Please email resume.