.

Westfield Job Board: Nov. 19

In the market for a new career?

The following is a list of job openings in Westfield:

Seasonal Cosmetics Associate Lord & Taylor: Seasonal Cosmetics Associate must always be ready to assist customers with product selection and ensure that the customer's Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one. Professionalism and product knowledge are essential qualities for a successful Seasonal Cosmetics Associate. 

Office Administrator Bookkeeper: This position is IDEAL for a person who needs family friendly/school friendly hours. The hours will be Monday through Thursday (the office is closed Fridays) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00pm with an hour (unpaid) for lunch or 9:00 a.m. to 3:00pm with no lunch.

Temporary Retail Sales Associate: Omaha Steaks.Prime Careers for Rare Individuals! Omaha Steaks, a progressive and exciting retailer of specialty gourmet food products has an opening for a temporary Retail Sales Associate. We are looking for an individual who enjoys sales and loves working with people

PT Teller (Westfield) Tues, Thurs, Fri 2:00-7:30PM incl Sat Valley National Bank: A Teller manages a fund of cash and services the needs of customers pertaining to a variety of transactions.

Panera Bread: We are seeking Hourly Associates - Salad/Sandwich Makers, Cashiers, Line Cooks, Dining Room/Prep, Dishwashers, Delivery Drivers at our bakery-café located at 143 East Broad Street, Westfield, NJ 07091.

Sunrise Senior Living has the following positions available:

Care Manager - Care Giver part time

Job: Resident Care Organization: Sunrise of Westfield As a Caregiver at Sunrise, you will be at the center of what we do best - caring for the residents with passion and dedication. 

Dishwasher per diem

Job: Dining Services/Dietary Organization: Sunrise of Westfield If you enjoy working with seniors and enjoy an elegant and cordial environment, we'd like to hear from you. 

Activities Assistant

Job: Activities Organization: Sunrise of Westfield If you like working in an environment where you can use your creative and interpersonal skills and really make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you. 

Concierge / Receptionist

Job: Administrative/Clerical Organization: Sunrise of Westfield Do you enjoy working with seniors and providing superior customer service? If you would like working in a home like environment, we would like to hear from you!

 

 

Richard souders November 19, 2012 at 02:33 PM
Westfield can apply for money from FEMA for a one time storm debris removal which would amount to 75 percent of costs being covered with the remaining. 25 percent being absorbed by the town. Westfield chose not to apply for FEMA money instead leaving the total cost of debris removal to the residents. Great stick it to the residents once again - and you know your taxes are going up next year no matter what. Time for new leadership.
Pete November 19, 2012 at 05:09 PM
Where'd you hear this?

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something