Invite a friend
YogaBlend (Open Flow) with John Ford
Inspired by a blend of yoga traditions, these classes are taught by teachers who study more than one yoga discipline. Like a patchwork quilt, the fusion of teachings from different lineages lead to a unique class.
This style also allows space for the teacher’s creativity to shine. Students can expect classes with a balance of precise instruction, alignment with breath, and fluid movement. Classes are carefully themed to deepen the students' experience of yoga.
Some experience required. The class is synthesis of asanas (yoga exercise), pranayama (breathing practices), meditation and positive intention building class that will enhance vitality, well being and strengthening in your body/mind while uplifting your heart.
|Where||Health In Motion 524 Westfield Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–8:45 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Families|
|Price||$10 for New Students|
More About Health In Motion
This is a progressive wellness and rejuvenation center founded by Kim Fong. The practice specializes in pain management, sports rehab, infertility, women's health and pediatrics. Treatment options include acupuncture, acupressure, personalized acutherapy and holistic physical therapy. Call to schedule an appointment.
Other events here
- Yoga Blast! with Kristi Reeves Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- As Seen on Dr. Oz: The MELT Method with Tamara Ivankova June 1st 12:30-2PM Daily, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga with Kim Ellner Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Morning Flow Yoga with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Thursdays and Sundays, 9:15 am–10:30 am
- Chair Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Fridays, 9:10 am–10:10 am
- Mommy & Me Yoga (Pre-crawling) with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am–11:45 am
- Gentle Yoga with Elaine Coburn Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am–11:30 am