Invite a friend
Yoga for Postural Alignment with Kim Ellner
This class specializes in improving posture, strengthening back and core muscles, increasing flexibility and balance, and alleviating stress. Yoga postures are tailored to the specific physical uniqueness of each student.
Class includes instruction and guidance of at home exercises to reinforce proper alignment and prevent injury. Ideal class for those with chronic neck and back pain or spinal curvature.
|Where||Health In Motion 524 Westfield Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–6:45 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Families|
|Price||$20 (New Students Get 50% Off 1st Class)|
More About Health In Motion
This is a progressive wellness and rejuvenation center founded by Kim Fong. The practice specializes in pain management, sports rehab, infertility, women's health and pediatrics. Treatment options include acupuncture, acupressure, personalized acutherapy and holistic physical therapy. Call to schedule an appointment.
Other events here
- As Seen on Dr. Oz: The MELT Method with Tamara Ivankova June 1st 12:30-2PM Daily, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm
- Yoga for Arthritis & Chronic Pain Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Yoga Blast! with Kristi Reeves Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga with Kim Ellner Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Morning Flow Yoga with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Thursdays and Sundays, 9:15 am–10:30 am
- Chair Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Fridays, 9:10 am–10:10 am
- Mommy & Me Yoga (Pre-crawling) with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am–11:45 am