Invite a friend
Yoga for Arthritis & Chronic Pain
This class is taught by Elaine Coburn.
Gentleness marks this class. Cooling and relaxing breath work and gentle stretches in key areas of the body address the soft tissue pain, depression and fatigue that characterize this disorder. This yoga practice is designed to nurture soft tissues, and calm the nervous system. Each class ends with deep relaxation allowing the body and mind to renew. No yoga experience is necessary.
Call 908.301.9055 or email Caitlin@healthinmotion.biz to register!
|Where||Health In Motion 524 Westfield Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090|
|Time||1:30 pm–2:45 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
|Price||$10 for New Students, $20 Regular Drop In|
More About Health In Motion
This is a progressive wellness and rejuvenation center founded by Kim Fong. The practice specializes in pain management, sports rehab, infertility, women's health and pediatrics. Treatment options include acupuncture, acupressure, personalized acutherapy and holistic physical therapy. Call to schedule an appointment.
Other events here
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am–11:45 am
- As Seen on Dr. Oz: The MELT Method with Tamara Ivankova June 1st 12:30-2PM Daily, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm
- Morning Flow Yoga with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Thursdays and Sundays, 9:15 am–10:30 am
- Gentle Yoga with Elaine Coburn Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am–11:30 am
- Yoga Blast! with Kristi Reeves Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga with Kim Ellner Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Chair Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Fridays, 9:10 am–10:10 am
- Mommy & Me Yoga (Pre-crawling) with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–12:30 pm