Invite a friend
Morning Flow Yoga with Jane DoCampo
Start your day with HIM's new Morning Flow! This is an open level yoga flow practice where you will learn to connect breath with movement. Sequences build strength and flexibility, while increasing concentration, and balance. Students will move through vinyasa's at a slower pace, focusing on proper body alignment.
Modifications will be given. This class is for practitioners who have taken a few beginners classes and are able to modify poses and practice at their own level if needed, but beginners with some knowledge of the vinyasa flow style are welcome.
Flexibility is not required!
|Where||Health In Motion 524 Westfield Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090|
|Time||9:15 am–10:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Families|
|Price||$10 for New Students|
More About Health In Motion
This is a progressive wellness and rejuvenation center founded by Kim Fong. The practice specializes in pain management, sports rehab, infertility, women's health and pediatrics. Treatment options include acupuncture, acupressure, personalized acutherapy and holistic physical therapy. Call to schedule an appointment.
Other events here
- As Seen on Dr. Oz: The MELT Method with Tamara Ivankova June 1st 12:30-2PM Daily, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm
- Gentle Yoga with Elaine Coburn Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am–11:30 am
- Yoga for Arthritis & Chronic Pain Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Yoga Blast! with Kristi Reeves Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga with Kim Ellner Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Chair Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Fridays, 9:10 am–10:10 am
- Mommy & Me Yoga (Pre-crawling) with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–12:30 pm