Invite a friend
Got Thyroid Issues? FREE Seminar with Nutrition expert, Debbie Robel
Debbie Robel, our in-house nutrition expert will share her personal experience with thyroid dysfunction and how she over-came the disorder naturally.
Topics that will be covered:
-understanding thyroid function symptoms of an unbalanced thyroid
-contributors to thyroid dysfunction
-food and supplements to support thyroid
-lifestyle changes to protect thyroid
Don’t miss this informative workshop that sheds light on this new epidemic.
Workshop is FREE
pre-registration is required.
|Where||Health In Motion 524 Westfield Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Health In Motion
This is a progressive wellness and rejuvenation center founded by Kim Fong. The practice specializes in pain management, sports rehab, infertility, women's health and pediatrics. Treatment options include acupuncture, acupressure, personalized acutherapy and holistic physical therapy. Call to schedule an appointment.
Other events here
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Fridays, 9:10 am–10:10 am
- Mommy & Me Yoga (Pre-crawling) with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- As Seen on Dr. Oz: The MELT Method with Tamara Ivankova June 1st 12:30-2PM Daily, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am–11:45 am
- Morning Flow Yoga with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Thursdays and Sundays, 9:15 am–10:30 am
- Gentle Yoga with Elaine Coburn Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am–11:30 am
- Yoga for Arthritis & Chronic Pain Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:30 pm–2:45 pm
- Yoga Blast! with Kristi Reeves Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga with Kim Ellner Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Chair Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm