Invite a friend
Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez
Reshape your body and reshape your life with this high energy fitness class that consistently delivers results. Combines core conditioning, pilates and barre work for a well-toned body.
This class will focus on giving you a long, lean and more graceful body, as well as giving you more energy. Proper alignment and form is key, as we work on all your postural muscles. This class is fast-paced, giving you a combination of barre work and strengthening using low weights with a high repetition format. The class ends with deep stretching to lengthen the muscles that you just exhausted. There is plenty of abdominal work throughout, with an emphasis on Pilates.
This class is open to all levels and requires no prior experience.
|Where||Health In Motion 524 Westfield Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||$10 for 1st class!|
More About Health In Motion
This is a progressive wellness and rejuvenation center founded by Kim Fong. The practice specializes in pain management, sports rehab, infertility, women's health and pediatrics. Treatment options include acupuncture, acupressure, personalized acutherapy and holistic physical therapy. Call to schedule an appointment.
Other events here
- As Seen on Dr. Oz: The MELT Method with Tamara Ivankova June 1st 12:30-2PM Daily, 12:30 pm–2:00 pm
- Therapeutic Yoga with Kim Ellner Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Morning Flow Yoga with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Thursdays and Sundays, 9:15 am–10:30 am
- Chair Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Barre Pilates with Ann Marie Alvarez Weekly on Fridays, 9:10 am–10:10 am
- Mommy & Me Yoga (Pre-crawling) with Jane DoCampo Weekly on Fridays, 11:30 am–12:30 pm
- Prenatal Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 10:30 am–11:45 am
- Gentle Yoga with Elaine Coburn Weekly on Mondays, 10:15 am–11:30 am
- Yoga for Arthritis & Chronic Pain Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:30 pm–2:45 pm