Westfield Job Board: Oct 8
In the market for a new position?
Looking for a new job in Westfield? Here is a sampling of the positions available:
- Experienced Line Cook: Westfield Diner is hiring experienced Line Cooks. Must have 5 years experience , flexible schedule and ability to work all areas of the line. Please call 908-577-8751 for more details.
- Waiters/ Waitresses: Westfield Diner is currently hiring waiters and waitresses. Must have 5 years experience and be at least 18. Please call 908- 577-8751 for more details.
- Sunglass Hut Sales Associate: General Function: Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
- Paralegal: The candidate should possess 2+ years of experience in estate Planning and Administration. Knowledge of the Medicaid application process is helpful. Candidates without Paralegal experience if have experience working in a law firm in another capacity will be considered. Law firm experience is essential. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work well with others are required. Submit your resume online here .
- Dental Assistant: Immediate Full time Dental Assistant needed for Oral Surgery practice. X-Ray license and CPR certification are mandatory. Responsibilities include: assisting, instrument cleaning/sterilization, taking of x-rays, seating patients. Must be computer literate. Benefits and 401K offered.
- Pediatric Occupational Therapist:A local reputable healthcare organization is looking for a fulltime Occupational Therapist to work in their outpatient clinic and treat pediatrics. Patient caseload will vary and include children with clinical diagnoses related to Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down syndrome, and severe developmental delays.