Westfield Job Board: Dec. 31
In the market for a new career?
The following is a list of job openings in the Westfield area:
Web Graphic Designer & Developer: Description:
A Marketing & Media company is looking for an experienced graphic/web designer with an eye for style to develop Websites, Micro Sites, Banners, Email, landing pages and more for our clients.
· All applicants must be well versed in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
· Working knowledge of additional Adobe Creative Suite applications is a huge plus
· Other bonus attributes include Wordpress, HTML, CSS skills and motion graphic/animation skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to handle many projects at one time
· Able to take direction & criticism
Administrative Assistant: Design/Build Firm looking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant. We offer full benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, IRA contributions, 10 days vacation and 5 sick days. Hours are from 8am-5pm.
Duties include but not limited to:
-Maintain office supplies
-Answering 6 line telephone
-General office upkeep
-Picking up and distributing mail
-Keeping track of employees' days off/sick days
-Announcing company events via email
-Work directly with President
Entrepreneurial Mom Seeks Help In Evening: I am looking for someone that is available in the evening anywhere from two to three nights a week to help our family out with feeding, bathing and getting our children ready for bed. Most times you would start around 5 p.m. and finish around 8 p.m. when my husband gets home from work. There might be an occasional 4:30 p.m. start time and 8:30 p.m. end time, and flexibility with this is a must.
Seeking Part-time Babysitter In Westfield: Seeking a babysitter near Westfield for 3 children. Hoping you can start within the next few weeks! Some light tidying up is also involved. Additional responsibilities include meal prep. A car is not provided - please have your own. From time to time we'll also want help with laundry.
Bonus points if you're interested in music or the dramatic arts. My family loves playing sports, so we hope you do too.
- Ages of Children: 7 months-3 years
- 3 children
- $15 - $20 per hour*
PT Sales Lead - 76 Elm Street - Chico's: The Associate Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.Performs various sales and register transactions.