The Ten Most Expensive Homes For Sale in Westfield
Some are new to the market, others have dropped in price.
If you're in the market for a high-end home, here are 10 that are currently available in Westfield:
- 6 Kimball Circle: This 16-room home is offered at $6.6 million. With eight bedrooms and eight full bathrooms, the 1929 Colonial sits on 4.7 acres. The grounds include a tennis court, in-ground pool and spa.
- 220 E. Dudley Ave.: This 1903 mansion is listed at $2.895 million. Each one of the home's second-floor bedrooms has its own bathroom, while two bedrooms on the third floor share a hall bath. The 1.2-acre property includes an in-ground pool, perennial gardens, and a carriage house with a gym.
- 720 Lawrence Ave.: This center hall Colonial is listed at $2.5 million. The six-bedroom home features a two-car garage with an artist's loft as well as a gourmet kitchen.
- 953 Wyandotte Trl.: Built in 2010, this center hall Colonial boasts an eat-in kitchen with commericial-grade ovens. The first floor features a guest suite. This home is listed for $2,495,000.
- 940 Minisink Way: At 6,200 square feet, this custom home built in 2007, offers five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. It is offered at $2.395 million was built on a nearly half-acre lot.
- 910 Highland Ave: Offered at $2,250,000, this Tudor features five fireplaces and authentic old world oak paneling in the library. Additionally, this home offers a three-stop elevator, epicurean kitchen complete with a breakfast room as well as a temperature-controlled wine cellar.
- 12 A Breeze Knoll Dr.: This Colonial, featured in Design NJ Magazine, has four bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen and an indoor lap pool. Listed at $1,950,000, this home was built in 1980.
- 320 Woodland Ave.: This French Tudor underwent a renovation in 2011. The kitchen features quartz counters and back splash, Wolf and subzero appliances. The home has four fireplaces; new and upgraded plumbing and electric including Wi-Fi; eight cameras will be accessible from the phone and computer. The renovation also includes a new roof, basement with full bath and three finished rooms and a driveway with rectractable landcaping lights. The home is listed at $1,949,000.
- 420 Roanoke Rd.: This home, built in 2006, boasts a lower level with a theater-sized media room and wet bar as well as an exercise gym and glass block, walk-in steam sauna. This home is listed at $1,899,000.
- 620 Standish Ave.: Offered at $1,799,900 this Colonial/Tudor was renovated in 2012 to include spa-like master and guest baths. The finished recreation room features a wine cellar.