Five Things You Need to Know for Aug. 17, 2011
Five things going on today.
1) Learn about origami cranes at the Memorial Library today at 2 p.m.
2) The Paws to Read program will be at the Memorial Library today at 7 p.m.
3) The Memorial Pool is open all day today.
4) Voter registration forms are available at the Town Clerk's office.
5) Today is the 13th anniversary of President Clinton admitting to an "improper physical relationship with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky and midleading the American public about the relationship and the 3rd anniversary of Michael Phelps becoming the first person to win eight gold medals during an Olympic Games.